Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ovarian cyst thryroid problems? advice please?

so i had a pap done on the 21st of sept. everything came back normal i have had my period this month it was 5 days and it wasnt nearly as heavy as usual. but my questions is i have movement in my lower abdomen like something is moving. it isnt anything like gas. and the other night i was on the couch laying with my fiance with my head on his lap and he had his hand on my stomach and he even felt it jump up and he asked me if i was pregnant lol but the doc gave me a pregnancy test and it was negative.. could this ';kicking'; be an ovarian cyst or like a thryoid tumor. also when we have sex it its really uncomfortable.. so has anyone had something like this happen and what was it? any advice is greatly appreciated..





no rude comments on please :-]Ovarian cyst thryroid problems? advice please?
hey there.





i personally have an ovarian cyst but ive never felt that problem before.


the only way i knew i hd something wrong with me was that my periods were all over the place and eventually after an ultrasound i found out that one of ovaries had a cyst and was stopping my period coming from that ovary..my friend has them too, she had the same period problem but had pains in her pelvis area and felt like she had gas all the time. if you unsure i would talk to your doctor and ask, he may take you for an ultrasound to have a look or he might tell you thats not the problem.





i also dont think its anything to do with your pap either, yet you could have an infection if its uncomfortable during sex.





sorry im not much help but i think asking the doctor would be the best option. plus if you were pregnant and the baby was kicking you would be a couple of months gone.





hope it helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment