Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Loestrin 24 Fe Problems - Advice Needed?

I've been on the pill for about 3 weeks now and I'm beginning to have some strange symptoms with this. I want to know if anyone else has had these problems and what I can do about them:





-Extremely heavy bleeding for the past 7 days, nonstop


-Strange headaches, dizziness


-Extreme mood swings, depression (sometimes I'll just cry for hours on end without a reason for it) and this weird anxiety where I seem to be nervous about everything


-Stomach bloating and weight gain (even though I keep to a regular diet and exercise regularly)


-Idk if this is related but my hair has always been very thick and now it seems to be thinner and a large clump always comes out when I shower...Idk how to explain it





I'm 17, nonsmoker, and- before I started- was in perfect physical and mental health. Now I'm emotional all of the time and achey and my boyfriend thinks this is seriously damaging our relationship. I don't have any sex drive with this pill. I only started taking it because my boyfriend wanted to start having sex but with me like I am now neither of us wants it and it's seriously hurting our relationship.





Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Loestrin 24 Fe Problems - Advice Needed?
This is pretty normal for birth control...I was in your same situation and tried everything to restore it. I switched pills a couple times and gave up, the libido was just not coming back. I then found a natural herbal enhancer that is supposed to increase your sex drive and a couple other things. It's called Hersolution gel, read up about it at herenhancement .com where I saved on it at the time. However it's like an instant libido rush and as I kept using it my sex drive was through the roof and continues to be. The sensation blast is great too, I can't tell you how many times I've had multiple orgasms when before I couldn't even get a single one. Theres also capsules you can take that I've heard are better but I don't like swallowing many pills throughout the day. I was skeptical at first but the return policy was so great that the company was offer. From what I remember you had to try it out for a couple months but then you had time afterwards to return it for a full money back if it didn't work. I didn't have that problem as you can see. Well good luck and I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment