Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice, boy problems............?

My best friend is falling hard for me.


Instead of doing handshakes he loves giving me hugs.


And he hates when I sit to my other bffl's boyfriend.


he is kinda overprotective.


I just don't know what to do.I need some advice, boy problems............?
just talk to him. tell him u don't like him.I need some advice, boy problems............?
Tell him to cool off - control himself.


Those 'hugs' you describe are ... big bear hugs that involve groping your waist and your back? If he wants to hug you, they should be less physical - put his hand on your shoulder or top of your back and not thrusting his body to yours. It's a definition between a 'friendly' hug and an 'over-passionate, romantically affectionate' hug.





Curb the jealousy and make him relax. He shouldn't be controlling anyone or anything but himself emotionally and physically.
If your not into him, you should tell him before he gets too serious about you. Just keep stating that hes such a great friend, and hes like a brother. Stuff like that.
Best way to sort whats going on is to talk to him...


Sit him down and set the facts straight...


Good luck!!!
talk to him and ask him how he feels about u and how u feel about yourself
yeah what she said toots

No comments:

Post a Comment