Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im having breathing problems? Advice?

Lately Ive been having problems breathing. For about the past week? Or since Like Friday.


Its kind of like, I feel like im not getting enough air, so I take a deep breath, and it feels like I cant get a full breath.





My mom thinks its allergy related, and well try benadryl.





Any help on how to help me breathe better, for now?


because I cant go to the doctor at this point, because my dad doesnt have a job, or insurance, so.





Also.


This happened to me a bit when I was a kid. but it wasnt this bad.





It was like everyonce in a while.


And i went to the doctor and they said nothing was wrong but he gave me an inhaler anyways.Im having breathing problems? Advice?
Depending on which inhaler you were given, (a reliever or a preventer) you should consider taking the inhaler each day if it is a preventer or when you feel breathless take it (if it is a reliever)Im having breathing problems? Advice?
even i had this prob wen i was a kid.. n it was mainly because of travelling.. if u really wan to get rid of it i recommend yoga its the best..
when you go to school this morning go to the nurses office and see if they treat you maybe its something minor
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment