Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friendship/cousin problems/advice?

Ok so here the story and i need advice. I have this cousin and like I was cool with him but he was toooo cool with me. But like for some reason I did not like him so much. Like he talked a lot of crapt and i can never say anything because anytime i did all he would say is your lying... i dont believe it// and after one semester of school with him its like he was fun sometimes but still pissed me off many times... many times...!! and he betraded me for his friends sometimes.... so i now go to a different school. i spoke to him but like its a like a 3 week one time thing. But then i stopped fully. And now he texted me I am phonie because i do not answer his calls? should i get back to him or not?Friendship/cousin problems/advice?
think it through

No comments:

Post a Comment