Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Having Girl Problems, advice/opinions please.?

ok, so i knew this girl, since last year but we were just the friend type that just says hi to each other, nothing else. well one day i got drunk and called and said i love you and all this other stuff. i did like her though.


she had a boyfriend, and she still talked to me that day and the next, her knowing i liked her and that she had a boyfriend. but after that second day she stopped talking to me completely.


then a couple months later, she saw me at the movie theaters (no more boyfriend) as soon as she saw she like went crazy she waved at me like 4 times and texted me on the spot, we texted throughout the whole movie, after i walked her home and we were all over each other, even other people that saw us said she looked pretty interested. then we talked 2 days after that, then she stopped talking to me for another week. then starting this week we've talked everyday, but very little(one of us always has to go), we usually talk in the mourning and late night, but we didnt this night. she didn't text me back. and we have a date tomorrow!! i invited her like monday and she sort of reminded me again today in the mourning.


so what i'm asking for is your opinion about this girl and what you think will happen. please, and thank you.Having Girl Problems, advice/opinions please.?
she could very spacy. just wait for the date tonight. if she doesnt show then thats that and you can move on. if not then you know what the deal is.

No comments:

Post a Comment