Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm having problems..advice please !?

My ex boyfriend of over a year and I still talk


even though he hit me once and did awful things. Because he was crying his eyes out teling me how he wanted to be friends.





I agreed, and thats what we've been. He introduced me to someone. They arent really friends and do talk every once in a while. This guy treats me soo sweet. He really likes me and cares. Unlike my ex.





Talking to my ex isnt making things easier. I guess I just believed him when he keeps tellig me that hess changed and it seemas he has..but when i think about it..i just get mad and take it out o n him.





I like this other guy a lot.





So should I just stop contact with my ex?I'm having problems..advice please !?
You're young, and I'm an old fart. You'd be wise to learn this lesson now - abusive relationships are no fun at all. You already know this, and this is why you have moved on. Do not look back - you'll have regrets. In the most extreme scenario, you could even be putting your own life at risk if you go back to the ex-boyfriend.





In short, you simply need to cut all ties with the ex-boyfriend. It sounds like you're happy with your life as it is now, so why ruin it?

No comments:

Post a Comment