Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I HAVE BOY PROBLEMS, ADVICE PLEASE??? story inside :) it's pretty long! HELP?

Good evening from where I am :)





I've been having some boy troubles lately, and any advice or input you can give will be appreciated! In other words...I AM DESPERATE FOR HELP!!!





So I have this really weird ';relationship'; with this guy.....





We met last year (junior year) because he sat behind me in AP chemistry class. I guess we kind of hit it off and we'd talk every day, you know, like super basic flirting but kind of more talking as friends. I have this weird obsession with jelly beans, and one day he made me close my eyes and dropped off a huge bag on my desk which was soooo sweet :)





Then over Thanksgiving break, I went to LA and got him a box of really...interesting...cookies with a note in it saying ';so now we're even! ;)'; because he'd been giving me jelly beans, sometimes secretly putting them in my purse or just throwing them at me.





The thing is, through this, we never hung out outside of school. I don't know why. Probably because I'm insecure as hell and didn't want to ask him or maybe he wasn't interested? See, this is confusing! haha.





After first semester our seats got changed so we weren't next to each other anymore (he sat on my right side after we switched seats 2nd quarter) We couldn't really talk anymore since I had no other classes with him. But if I'd see him in the halls, he'd high five me or do this drum thing with his hands on my back (it was endearing, hehe). Still no hanging out.





Then 4th quarter, we got moved back next to each other. We'd still talk, but then he started going out with one of my not-that-close friends which was reaaally weird. It was kind of awkward because I was thinking...I don't want to be a homewrecker!





Over the summer, I took a math class at school and he took health. I'm pretty sure he was still going out with that girl but every day after class he'd wait with me on the bench until my ride got there. (one of my friends would be there sometimes too) I met some of his friends there and he'd tell them how obsessed I was with jelly beans and all these other little facts that I didn't even know he noticed!





Then one day, a mutual friend that was in my math class planned out this beach trip and invited a bunch of people. I went, but he stayed home, idk why. When I was there, one of his friends talked to me a lot and was just really sweet. We went out in the water alone and talked for a little bit and then laid on the beach to try and get tan. He went to go get a drink and one of my friends told me he already had a girlfriend! But didn't invite her....





The next day after class we were sitting on the bench again waiting with the guy, his friend, and one of my friends. His friend started talking about how we didn't get tan at all, and I agreed. The guy looked really surprised and asked me ';you went too? I didn't know you were going!'; and then we talked about random stuff for a while, but before I left, he said that we'd all go to beach together another time.





But after summer classes ended I had an internship in Chicago the rest of the summer and wasn't home except on July 4th, when I went to see fireworks back in my town. I saw him there and he was really excited and asked me to hang out with him and his friends that night. I said yes, but then I saw that the other people we'd be hanging out with were his maybe-girlfriend(?), the friend from the beach, and his girlfriend! I'd be the odd one out, so I said I had other stuff to do and left.





Now since 4th quarter, his facebook picture has been of him and the girl. It used to say they were in a relationship, but now it's just left blank. She hacks into his profile a lot and changes things, but in his ';About Me'; it still says she's his girlfriend.





This year, senior year, we have one class together...and guess who else is in it...the maybe-girlfriend, the friend from the beach, AND his girlfriend! Now that's just pretty messed up. His maybe-girlfriend misses class a lot, and when she does, he always sits next to meand we talk just like we did last year.





Yesterday, he brought up that he still kept the box from the LA cookies I bought him! it was just kind of random, and I was reallly surprised. We then talked about a lot of random stuff and he kept trying to make me laugh which was cute :) But today, the girl was back in class and he sat between me and her and they were all acting cute together, which is sooo CONFUSING!





WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HIM?


I don't even know what to do.....aghh.


Help please? :) :) :)I HAVE BOY PROBLEMS, ADVICE PLEASE??? story inside :) it's pretty long! HELP?
He likes you, but this girl keeps getting in the way, if you have his number give him a call and let him know, or you can tell him in a letter, its your senior year %26amp;%26amp; who knows if you'll ever see him again, just be honest and don't be afraid to show your feelings. Ask him out on a date.. if you don't want to write a note, and then just tell him there.I HAVE BOY PROBLEMS, ADVICE PLEASE??? story inside :) it's pretty long! HELP?
I think he doesn't like you.
honestly.


it seems like he likes you


but you arn't giving off enough signal that you like him too.


you should be more forward about it.


and a way to do that is to ask him if he is going out with that girl


first of all it will give you clarification of his status and it will also let him know that you care about that kinda stuff


do me a favor


and answer my question.


im habing boy trouble too





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
some guys just like to have a close friend thats a girl even if they have a GF


sorry to say, i think your just the friend
My guess knowing our flawed logic system is: He likes you, but was probably waiting on a hint from you, then when you didn't give it, he settled for another girl thinking you were uninterested.
you should leave this person who does not have a clear behavior..you can find better boyfriend..he is hurting you with his behavior which is not normal...dont pay attention to him anymore and you will get the good result..
There is a thing called just being friends. But as long as theres a possibility of a GF u dont wanna put that stress on u her or him.

No comments:

Post a Comment