Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HhEeLlPp...HELP MOM PROBLEMS ADVICE ON THIS MOVIE!!!?

How the hell do i get my mom to say yes To Something....i mean Do i butter her up or cry or WHAT?? The problem is i REALLY want to go to my friends house to shoot a movie because we wrote one It took us a month or 2...And her parents aren't going to be home from 8 to 11 but my friends older brother will be there!! ANd My Mom Wont let me Go cuz of her older brother idk she is being really mean!! ANd my moms birthday was on saturday and we were at the beach for her birthday...but she wants 1 at our house now with the whole family on SATURDAY!! i told Her that i already went to her party at the beach y cant i just go to my friends but she she just keeps making up excuses why i cant go!!...ugh pleez how can i make her say yes??


WE Want to Shoot it at her house because its a horror movie and her house has woods that we are going to be running through some other girls are going saturday too to help us shoot the movie and i DO NOT LIKE HER BROTHER!!! HE WILL BE SUPERVISING!HhEeLlPp...HELP MOM PROBLEMS ADVICE ON THIS MOVIE!!!?
ok you can either sneak out or just keep nagging lolHhEeLlPp...HELP MOM PROBLEMS ADVICE ON THIS MOVIE!!!?
Either get smarter or forget it. The movie probably won't be that good, anyway. Make some compromise or some. Suck up your pride and just go to the party ..
Umm hard one I Cant help CUZ I AM THE GIRL HELPING U MAKE THE MOVIE!!
Well ask her if you can g oto the party for a little bit. Then go to the movie shoot. And if she still says no. Sneek out!
SNEAK OUT!
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment