Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best friend and boyfriend problems...advice?

I have this best friend who was there for me last year. She is a junior and I am a senior. I moved to another county and found this amazing guy. I spend a ton of time with him because I love him and he lives close. I would spend more time with her but she lives in another county. Neither one of us drives. She is starting to complain that I spend too much time with my boyfriend and not enough time with her. What should I tell her? And also; she is getting to where if I talk to her she complains about life in general and if I try to give her advice she replies with, ';Don't contradict me!'; I'm starting to get tired of talking to her b/c she doesn't like my boyfriend and hasn't even met him. We are growing apart.Best friend and boyfriend problems...advice?
well, you are in another county so she cant say that you spend too much time with him and not enough with her bc theres not that many ways you can see her yet. And when she complains about life in general you need to tell her to suck it up and make the best out of life or else shes going to be miserable. And if she doesnt want advice she shouldnt talk about that stuff. It sounds like she thinks she knows everything and doesnt need help ever. If you dont like how she talks to you about her horable life and then doesnt let you help her tell her to see a counciler.Best friend and boyfriend problems...advice?
Let it go were it goes if it doesn't change it wasn't ment to be.
i think that you you have no fault in this. she is very jelous that she doesn't have you to herself. i think that it is time for you guys to let go and move on with ur own lives.
i think you rock

No comments:

Post a Comment