Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have some guy problems. ADVICE PLEASE?

I'm a freshman in high school and I kinda like this senior. We flirt and talk during school whenever we see each other. But he doesn't try to talk to me after school like on myspace or facebook. Still whenever he sees me around he tries to talk to me. So I don't know if he's just being a flirt because I think he is one.





There's this other guy in my year who I think likes me because we were flirting at the basketball games, and we even kissed but he hasn't asked me out because he says he's not sure if I like him or not. I found out from a friend. And I'm not sure if I do, so I don't know if I wanna go out with him.





I like the senior more, but I feel kinda stupid for liking him because I don't know if he likes me. I mean he's a senior. What should I do? If a guy's interested in you, he'd try to talk to you after school too, right?I have some guy problems. ADVICE PLEASE?
It depends on the guy, he might also think your not interested

No comments:

Post a Comment