Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Depressed, a hundred problems..advice please?

im just so depressed now. my two closest friends are leaving school at the end of this year, all my enemies are still in school. The stress between the two groups is just too much. There's always a constant grudge of ignoring each other, them doing mean stuff etc. giving us a hard time. spreading rumors.


I have so much hwk to do, grades to keep up


My dad had tinnitus and is not at his best


I just feel like collapsing and im just so stressed.


Sometimes i just feel lyk i want to move school and leave this messy life. What should i do?Depressed, a hundred problems..advice please?
Nahh..,it really isnt worth it.You say rumors right?Just think about things those people say,are they true?If NOT,there is no point of being stressed over this,besides you being stressed over their bs makes them look stronger...,they like that sh*t you know?I went through similar stuff in high school,except different dad story.And what i just told you was how i learned to not care,took me a while but i did it.I also took prozac too...sometimes i felt like i was gonna kill myself...but you know everything will be ok EFF THEM you know?Dont get stressed over things that arent true.Be who you are show them you are betterDepressed, a hundred problems..advice please?
My wife died in August 2005 from breast cancer, my son totaled my my brand new (only 800 miles on it) in April of 2006, my house burned down in July of 2006, I lost my business in February of 2007. Would you like to trade problems? I'll trade stress with you any day
Focus on your father and not worrying about all that other stuff, its not worth it.
You should pull a Forrest Gump and just start running, run as far away as possible and never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment