Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help guy problems.... advice please.?

ok. im in a freshmen. nd i like this dude in my biology class he sits right next to me. i think he likes me too cuz we always talk during class when were doin work nd he compliments me all the time. like he tells me im pretty or beautiful. but anyway. i also like this 8th grader nd he is like one of my best guy friends nd he likes me a lot nd i like him. he asked me out before but i said no cuz i didnt like him back then. now i do like him nd he still likes me nd he been flirting with me nd holding me nd almost kissing me but now hes been acting different. what should i do???Help guy problems.... advice please.?
i've heard so many of these stories on here its shocking. all you have to do is say ';hey, wanna hang out sometime?'; but no. pple can't just say those simple words. sorry i'm freaking out. this isn't the ';all about rasari'; show.


BACK TO UR PROB: i say you should ask the biology guy out. he sounds older. i just go 4 older guys. it's what i like. but, ya. ask him out. if he says no ask the 8th grader out. good luck.





-rasariHelp guy problems.... advice please.?
Ask him whats up if he likes you or not
The best thing to do is forget everything and both of those guys...all the experiences, flirtations and cute smiles. After you wash all of those feelings out of your busy mind, the one you are truly attracted to will come into focus.


In other words, don't think too much and go with your heart...your heart is a part of you and by following it each time you can never go against yourself. Right? Works for me.


I do wish you luck! = )
ask them both out, they will never find out about each other,


unless their friends.
ASK HIM OUT........you like him he like you.
i think the 8th grade guy may hav found out abt the biology guy and is feeling a bit left out of the love. You should tlk to your guy friend and then choose either of the 2 guys by whoever you like more or hav more fun with.
hook up with the guy in your bio class, then ask out the 8th grader. if you do it the other way around, you will seem desperate if you have to hook up with a guy younger than you

No comments:

Post a Comment