Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friend, kinda sorta problems? Advice?

*ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARENT GOING TO LEAVE RUDE COMMENTS!*

















Well you see there is this girl at school and she is nice to me sometimes. About 40% of the time, she is nice to me only when she wants me to do something for her and the other 10% she is just nice to me. (that was only the times she is nice to me). Okay so she is rude to me 50% of the time? Mm Kay. She tells me to my face rude comments then says ';oh, just kidding'; but i now that she doesn't really mean it. She also talks about me behind my back, but not nearly as much as she does to my face.





What should I do about it. Im trying to make her be nice to me MORE because we are going to be on cheer together next year.





thanks for the advice!


XOXOXO


SARAH


MUCH LOVEFriend, kinda sorta problems? Advice?
It seems she's using you.. if you have to TRY to get someone to like you, they're probably not worth your friendship. Forget her and make new friends.Friend, kinda sorta problems? Advice?
omg this happend to me once with a girl named Katy she used to insult me and say just kidding with this annoying laugh but somtimes she would be nice just to get me to do somthing for her so its exactly like your story i ignored her and hung out with other friends for a while like a week untill she got jealous and then she started beig nice again and never insulted me again wierd huh hope i helped





XOXOXSallyXOXOX %26lt;3 =D
Sarah you know what you don't' need a person in your life like that. shes mean and rude then would ignore her and talk to her as little as you can when you are cheering stay clear of her and never talk about her and be nice. you just be the Better person and the girls will see and soon they wil no like her take it from me. take care and good luck
this girl has serious hormonal issues. my advice would to just react in an offended manner next time she's treating you badly. if she apologises for hurting your feelings then she might just need to be told to tone down the insults a bit but if she just couldn't care less, thats when you need to stop wasting your time with this one person who obviously won't give you the time of day really. hope this helps, goodluck :)
Keep trying to be her friend if you'd like. Just protect yourself. This girl sounds self centered, and immature to me. In my humble opinion, it will be many years until she regrets this type of behavior. If ever. Never allow her to get the better of your emotions. There will be many people who will want to be your friend just because of whom you are.
Give it back, the only reason she is doing it is because your letting her. STAND UP 4 YOURSELF! She sounds very rude, and it sounds like she has low self esteem to keep acting like that. You sound shy, i think its time you broke out of that!
Cheerleaders are usually mean anyway. Be nice to her, but have NO real relationship with her and do not do things for her, just be cordial.
Those 'kind' of people are just better ignored. Really. She will know you are trying and just use you to feed her own self esteem.





Ignore her she will ask how you are.
just stop giving her what she wants when she iws being nice to you and also would say to get ur attitude higher and defend urself and sont let her talk **** behind ur back.
confront her..


ask her if uve done something wrong or is it just her personality.


if shes doin it 2 ur face id say its in her nature..


n if it is u need 2 tell her how it makes u feel.
Awww =[ Same Problem With Me To I Need Help To Sorry =[
normally, in time, it works out for the better.
tell her to sto wat she is doing and that she is a bitc*
Confront her dont be afraid to tell her wat u post online speak ur mind u may loose a friend but u wont loose ur dignity
all girls are mean to each other (ask me i know these things) the best thing to do is start hanging out with all her other friends and then she will start being nice because her friends like you so it will work out!! best of luck =)
I've heard this phrase used a lot: ';Kill her with kindess';. That's the best advice I can give you. Be extra nice to her. It will either piss her off, confuse her, or make her think ';hey, she's nice to me, maybe she's not such a bad person.'; Or something along the lines of that.





Or you can talk to her concerning the problem. Is she really her friend? If you're both just in the same class, then it shouldn't be a major concern. If you both hang out with different crowds and she wants a pencil or something from you, then just tell her you don't have one and she'll find someone else to use and stuff.





Is that good advice? Sorry if I'm just talking rubbish here. Just trying to help...
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment