Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Major family problems!!!! advice?

ok well first off let me tell you the i will be seventeen in october. My point for this question is that my home life is terrible.growing up i was taken away from my parents in first grade the police were always at are house arresting someone for battery.My parents now fight everyday and it only gets worse.I have been in 3 world wars with my dad in 6 days one today . i have been depressed since forth grade and finally spoke up what the issue that is triggering this is thier relationship.i dont talk to my dad anymore and if we do speak were fighting i need some advice i want to be removed from this situation but dont know my options. advice pleaseMajor family problems!!!! advice?
GO TO A FAMILY MEMBER THAT CAN TAKE YOU IN. YOU SHOULD NOT BE LIVING LIKE THIS YOU ARE HURTING EMOTIONALLY AND YOU ARE YOUNG AND SHOULD NOT BE STRESSING OR WONDERING IS EVERYTHING GOING TO BE OKAY TOMORROW.Major family problems!!!! advice?
ask another relative to live with that u have always thought ';well my parents suck, but at least i have_____________(other relative) to talk to when i feel upset';





or call child protective services
just call the police say your child abused or you dont like living in that house hold there gonna take you somewhere better or run away to a relitives house or search some teen runaway phone numbers and they'll take u in
Wow I'm really sorry. I've had the same thing as you at exactly the same times my dad just ended up moving to West Virginia for a job so I guess I got lucky with not having to deal with the abuse anymore cause he lives too far. What you need to do is either find a family member or a friend with good parents that would let you stay with them for a while till you can do something on your own. Uhm, I would say dont talk to the police just cause they can take you into foster care and I don't think you'd want that so I'd just try going for finding somewhere to live. Goodluck and if you need anything just e-mail me cause I have been through the same thing.
I had to deal with that a lot growing up. I was finally removed by the police from my mom and step dad's home because they beat me so badly. I don't suggest you wait until that point, but you are almost out as it is. You probably won't get far with the child protective agency, they pretty much are worthless. They will probably think that you're just a teen who wants to have no rules. I know thats not the case, but stupid people do it and they ruin it for those of is who have real problems. You should try to go to a relative or friend's house who can shelter you for a couple years until you turn 18 and graduate. Your parents may try to get you back by sending the police after you, filing charges like runaway and unruly child, stuff like that. You can fight it as best you can to show that you really are in a bad situation. I would suggest bringing up their history and if it goes to court then ask the judge to just let you stay with another family member until you're 18.


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment